By accessing the web site at https://www.expandindia.in, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
* In no event we shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of information provided on the Site or our performance with the delay or inability to use the Site or our services or related services, the provisions of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services and related services, availed through the Site or our services or otherwise arising through the use of the Site or our services, whether based on the contract, tort, negligence strict liability, or otherwise, even if any of you have been advised of the possibility of damages. We do not do any Site endorsement in any way any advertisers or any content of advertisers on the web pages. Verification of such lies with the users on reliability and usage of such. We shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising on account of users relying on the contents of the advertisers.
* Before sharing (if applicable) any content on the Site, please be sure you have the right to do so. We reserve the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the site, including but not limited to comments published by you on the site. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right.
* All contents, links and listings provided within the Site and related sites are provided for information purposes only. We make no warranties and are not liable for any actions or representations of any listed company within the Site and related sites.
* You should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the Website.
* Although we take great care in making sure that all information we provide is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of your action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide. It is the sole responsibility of the prospective investor the Site user to obtain all documents and verify information on its own.
* We are not liable for any of the content published on the Site. If you would like to alert us to content that you believe to be inappropriate, please immediately write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
* All contents and code are copyright ©2019, of Company. All Rights Reserved. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse any advertising of submitted information.
Expand India does not guarantee the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the material provided on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Expand India or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Expand India Internet site.
The materials appearing on Expand India website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Expand India does not guarantee that any of the materials on its website is accurate, complete, or current. Expand India may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Expand India does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Expand India has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Expand India of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
* Laws of India govern the Terms of the Site. Users hereby give irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Gurgaon, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site or its related services. Users agree to indemnify and hold the Site and the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of users own usage of or conduct on the Site. The Site/Company reserves the right to disclose any personal information about the users or use of the Site, including its contents, without the users prior permission, if the Company has good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) to conform to legal recommendations or comply with legal process;
(2) Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or its affiliated companies;
(3) Enforce the terms or use; or
(4) Act to protect the interests of its members or others.
If any part of this contract is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, unenforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the contract (as and when amended) shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this contract constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the Company with respect to the Site and its related services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Company with respect to the use of the Site and its services.
* We reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.Contact Information:
* Your privacy is very important to us. If you have further questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com